Friday, February 18, 2011

Activities week February 14th-18th: Introductions and greetings

-Good morning, my name is Daniel. What’s your name?

-My name is Ursula.

-Ursula, nice to meet you.

-Nice to meet you, too, Daniel.



-Good morning, Claudia. How are you?

-Fine, thank you. And you?

-Very fine. Claudia, this is my friend José Luis. José Luis, this is my friend, Claudia.

-Nice to meet you, José Luis.

-Nice to meet you, too, Claudia.



The other cases:

I am Nayeli / She is Yessica / She is Magdiel

I am Mexican / She is Mexican / She is Mexican, too

I am a woman / She is a woman / She is a woman, too

Questions for yes and questions for no:

Are you Ana Laura?: Yes, I am / - Are you Norberta?: No, I am not

Is she Magdiel?: Yes, she is / -Is she Raquel?: No, she isn’t

Who questions:

Who are you? / Who is she? / Who is he?

No comments:

Post a Comment